Printing from Pages, Keynote, and Numbers on iPad
1. To print a file from Pages, Keynote, or Numbers, first locate and open the file you would like to print. Then, click on the square icon on the upper right-hand corner (pictured below).
2. When the menu opens, select Open in Another App.
3. When asked to choose a format, select PDF.
4. Select Choose App.
5. Scroll to the right in the Choose App menu, and select Open in Drive.
6. You will be asked to save your file into Google Drive. Click on Save.
7. Now that your file is in Google Drive, you can print it by clicking on the three-dot icon on the label and selecting Print. For more information on printing a file from Google Drive, see Printing from Google Drive on iPad.
To print out your file once you are at the printer, see Releasing Print Jobs.