Printing from Google Drive on iPad
1. To print a file from Google Drive, locate the file you would like to print and click on the three-dot icon on the right-hand side of the file label.
2. When the menu opens up, select Print.
3. A printing dialog will appear. Select Google Cloud Print as the method of printing.
4. Select EPPS-CloudPrinter as your printer.
5. Select Print on the upper right-hand corner to send your print job to your print queue.
6. Your print job has been successfully added to the queue!
To print out your file once you are at the printer, see Releasing Print Jobs.